job summary: Administrative Coordinator
needed to assist a Global Technology Organization!
This is an exciting and demanding role to help shape a new model of administrative support. Candidates must have strong communication skills, be highly organized, have a proven ability to grasp new technologies and be able to contribute to the operational flow of the team while aiding in keeping calendars running smoothly.
As an Administrative Coordinator
, you will play an integral part in testing a new administrative program at company from within the Geo organization.
You are a fast learner and think strategically to make recommendations and solve operational problems. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest company products and services.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail and a positive attitude, with a primary focus on high volume calendar management (conduct calendar analysis, make recommendations, execute scheduling) for more than 8 people ("partners")
- Partner closely with people you support as well as the team's Administrative Business Partners to align calendars with individual and organizational priorities and communicate information to help the business run smoothly
- Track work and ensure efficient workflow Other Responsibilities Include:
- Interface with new hires in a friendly and professional manner, including communication with partners on expected completion of tasks and informing partners of scope of responsibilities when needed
- Detailed and strategic time management for partners
- Alignment of partners' calendars with individual and organization priorities
- Scheduling of meetings across locations and with internal or external partners
- Organization and execution of meeting agendas for partners while traveling
- Act as communication liaison to represent people you support in larger scheduling requests
- Serve as a resource on internal policies for people you support
- Task management of ad hoc requests (assistance with projects, resolving urgent calendar issues, helping a peer)
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience 2+ years of executive scheduling, project management or event planning experience in a fast-paced environment Strong written and verbal communication skills Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and requests from different teams - Self-starter, team player, flexible - Familiar and comfortable with gSuite (gmail, calendar, drive, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.