My client, a large Financial Services company, is currently seeking a dynamic and process driven Investment Reporting Analyst
for an immediate 6 month assignment. The Investment Reporting Analyst
will be responsible for gathering information for recurring client and intermediary reporting requests.
We are looking for candidates that have investment reporting experience and strong reporting skills in Excel. MUST have investment related industry experience. SQL experience is a HUGE plus.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $53.00 - 53.87 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Investment Reporting Analyst
- Gathers information for recurring client and intermediary reporting requests. As needed, collaborates with senior team members on complex projects, analyses, and tasks. Provides reporting directly to external clients and intermediaries on investment results, portfolio characteristics, portfolio attribution, investment commentary, and organizational statistics among other information.
- Prepares and delivers reports for clients and intermediaries. Primarily prepares customized reports specified by each external client, such as due diligence requests or consultant questionnaires. Collaborates with external clients to understand their reporting/analytical needs in order to provide relevant reports; gathers data from internal systems or other departments; organizes and presents data in a format that fits client needs. Prepares standard reports such as monthly statements or fund annual reports. Responds to ad-hoc reporting requests initiated by internal and external contacts. Develops, maintains and updates job aids for individual reports and team workflow tools on an ongoing basis. Validates/confirms accuracy of data prior to sending to clients.
- Validates new client reporting requirements during take-on process or ad hoc with guidance from senior team members. Assesses feasibility of requested client reports. Identifies internal system/data issues and recommends alternatives. Reports system or data issues to the Information Technology (IT) group and collaborates with internal groups to research the issues and develop solutions.
- Serves as a general resource to the business for client reporting functions and related systems. Assists users with data questions by responding to ad hoc requests
- May perform administrative responsibilities, including maintaining project lists, distributing mailings, and providing other internal metrics and reporting.
Click to Apply
- Must have Investment related industry experience
- Must have strong investment reporting experience using Excel
- Demonstrates strong experience with ad hoc reporting, reports generation, and reporting analytics. .
- Requires a minimum of 5-7 years of relatable experience.
- Experience with process improvement systems is beneficial (e.g., Tableau, SQL).
- Requires a Bachelor's degree.
- General knowledge of investments or the investment management industry is preferred
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.