Jr. Copy Writer
job summary: Now Hiring: Jr. Copy Writer
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
This position will support the communications team function in a variety of social determinants of health (SDoH) initiatives and developing and establishing a recognizable and professional brand among internal and external audiences.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Position duties:
- Support communications director with copywriting, editing, best-practices application, identifying and leveraging communications channels, as well as conducting analytics and reporting
- Manage communications team operational tools and content (projects tracking, metrics tracking, etc.)
- Work with division department leads to support communication needs and objectives
- Work with communication resources/vendors for design, video production, email campaign deployment and analytics, etc.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below. If you have any specific questions, please email me below:
- Degree in mass communications
- AP style
- Copywriting, editing and proofing
- Design/layout best practices
- Digital media: social, SEO, CMS and HTML
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: CMS, Writing - Documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.