Fulfillment Specialist needed immediately! Great culture, great opportunity!
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Reconciliation of weekly client invoices.
- Assist in the responsibility of the overall Fulfillment goals.
- Assist with performing weekly and month end reconciliation and invoice preparation.
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward
- Assist in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (Audit) testing and reporting
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products (i.e. Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs)
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.