Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top tier bank in the financial industry in the Charlotte market.
The candidate will be responsible for performing assigned analyses and projects to solve a variety of business issues within the Derivatives Confirmations group. The candidate will be required to have a vast amount of Capital Markets knowledge, including an understanding of all asset classes throughout the industry. The preferred individual will have a confirmations background.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $39.00 - 43.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting and sending out new confirmations
- Testing and projects related to derivatives confirmations
- Interpreting and utilizing all forms of legal templates for derivatives trades
- Communicating extensively with traders and front office team in the Securities field
- Preferred knowledge of the following software:
- Intercontinental Exchange
- International Swaps and Derivatives Association
- Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Performs analysis of findings and trends using statistical and/or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, etc.
- Summarizes and presents findings to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, compliance, etc.
- Works with users to define business requirements and analytical needs
- Ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
- 4+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Bachelors degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences.
Click to Apply
skills: Credit Analysis, Derivatives, Futures, Foreign Currency Exchange, Capital, Trust & Securities Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.