location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Partners with their assigned Line of Business, other Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) professionals, and RCA Managers to, depending on their function, create, implement, maintain, review or oversee an effective risk management framework.
Participates in projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Identifies gaps and inform solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors.
Identifies, responds and/or escalates risks as appropriate.
Serves as a functional liaison between the Line of Business and the Lines of Defense.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four or more years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
- Banking experience (or Insurance/related field)
- Thorough knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Thorough understanding of the business line's operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Thorough knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
skills: Audit-Internal, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.