We are working with a Boston-based contractor and civil design company. They bring creative and innovative solutions to all projects, whether public or private. Reporting to the CFO, the Controller is responsible for maintaining and overseeing the Accounting and Treasury functions for the company, including preparation of consolidated financial statements, and is involved in all financial decisions within the company.
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Prepare financial statements including journal entries and tax provision calculations.
- Prepare monthly consolidated reporting package and monthly financial analysis.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds.
- Supervise and coordinate the compilation of financial information.
- Analyze the accounting and financial reports and resolve any discrepancies.
- Review audited financial statements.
- Interface with inside and outside governmental auditors and assist with running the audit and review of financial statements annually or semi-annually.
- Review federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Assist CFO in financial matters involving stakeholders.
- Work with the CFO in various negotiations.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- CPA or MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of accounting and finance management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and familiarity with ERP systems.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: JD Edwards, Excel, Great Plains, CPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.