Randstad is looking for a QA Analyst to provide support for a multi-year project to migrate our client's wire transfer business, processed on behalf of their customer base, from the existing application to a new platform. Required:
- IntelliTrax Experience
- PEGA Experience - Pega Smart Investigate
- 3+ years of ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) application experience
- SDLC Methodology
- Review, and create detailed User Acceptance Test (UAT) cases and perform hands on testing .
- Full Life Cycle Testing
- Defect Triage experience
- Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Wire Transfer investigation experience
- MTS Experience - highly preferred
- PEGA Experience- highly preferred
- Specifically Smart Investigation
- 3+ years finance or business industry experience
- Big 4 Banking Experience
- 3+ years of User Acceptance Test (UAT) Test Plan development and test cases execution.
- Thorough understanding of global financial market practices including, but not limited to, international payments, such as SWIFT, CHIPS, and Fedwire .
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40.04 - 47.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
would include but not be limited to:
- Assist operations managers with managing the project workflow/lifecycle to ensure deliverables are met.
- Coordinate and participate in testing activities (UAT) with interfacing partners, perform hands on testing.
- Coordinate weekly status reporting, collection and management of project issues, risks and decisions.
- Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendars and setting up meetings
- Serves as point of contact for project information and updates.
- Provide assistance in documenting new operations procedures and updating those procedures in an online tool.
- Work with operations groups to provide training, resolve questions, and assess user needs.
Click To Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.