Randstad in partnership one of the top financial Fortune 25 companies in the US is looking to add to their team of professionals. Our client is currently looking for driven, financially focus Business Analyst who wants to grow in their career and be apart of an evolving organization.
Randstad is known for our desire and ability to match people with companies and positions that will develop their potential. he relationship we have with our client is one of the best in the country! This is an excellent opportunity to build a fulfilling career with a leading employer in the financial services industry.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 39 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 2 Years
In this role you will be responsible for supporting and executing on a variety of programs, services and initiatives. Candidates are frequently accountable for pulling and analyzing of data, and/or creating reports.
Examples might include, but are not limited to:
- process improvement and redesign
- some Project Management/Leadership responsibilities
- change management initiatives
- ongoing oversight of a leadership/diversity/recognition/Q12 or general program oversight
- participates in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with functional business partners
- tacks performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- strong multi-taksing skills
- financial/brokerage operations experience
- advisory / APL / CRD experience a definite plus
- training / testing expereince a definite plus
Apply! Click to submit your resume, or send your resume/questions directly to us.
Don't let this opportunity slip past you! Immediate interviews and our client is eager to hire immediately! Why should you work with a Recruiter? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV0cEhLLbi4
skills: Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.