job summary: Now Hiring: Project Coordinator
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!!
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $17.00 - 31.25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Specific Duties:
1. Coordinate data conversion projects
2. Create, process, and manage service tickets
3. Execute tasks and complete data entry for assigned conversion projects
4. Monitor and manage work flow across teams, engage and troubleshoot as needed
5. Report status and results as required
qualifications: Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Project coordination and/or project management
2. Ability to successfully coordinate and execute multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
3. Complete work in a timely manner, and at the highest levels of quality and data accuracy
4. Strong computer and technology skills, including: PC, MS Office Suite, SharePoint, and other technical platforms
5. Strong critical thinking and communication skills, ability to work effectively in a self-directed manner If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below. If you have any specific questions, please email me below:
Amanda Nordmann firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Project Management, MS Office, Sharepoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.