Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Uptown area of Charlotte, NC. Job Duties:
- This role is for a project specific to Quality Assurance for Compliance Controls.
- The Contractor will need a solid understanding of Processes and Controls, as well as Quality Assurance.
- Initially the project will focus on reviewing the current Quality Assurance program for Compliance Controls in the Compliance System.
- The Contractor will be expected to recommend changes, improvements, or enhancements to the current QA program.
- After changes are implemented and rolled out, the Contractor will transition to conducting the QA of Compliance Controls through the end of the contract period.
- 10+ years compliance experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45.04 - 55.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Risk Compensation.
- Individual contributor generally recognized as a subject matter expert in compliance risk.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring risk-based compliance programs to assure compliance with federal, state, agency, legal and regulatory requirements or may provide oversight to a compliance function.
- Works with the most complex business units and provides compliance risk expertise and consulting for projects and initiatives with high risk, generally spanning multiple business lines, to identify, assess and mitigate regulatory risk.
- Designs and develops the most complex testing strategies, methodologies and analyses; evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls and identifies issues resulting from internal and/or external compliance examinations.
- Consults with business to develop corrective action plans and effectively manages change to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Identifies training opportunities; designs/coordinates the development of training materials and coordinates or delivers training.
- Reports findings and recommendations to executive management or management committee member/head of business.
- Manages and/or coordinates site, agency or other examinations conducted by external parties.
- Leads project/virtual teams and mentors lower level staff.
- May directly manage 1-2 specialists/consultants.
Click to Apply
skills: Regulatory Compliance - Other
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.