job summary: Overview
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the preparation and posting of all accounts payable-related sub-ledger activity, processing and filing of all invoices, and preparation of vendor payments
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Completes the accounts payable process in accordance with established system of policies and procedures.
- Reviews source payable documents for completeness, accuracy and proper approval authority.
- Compiles, scans, and maintains all vendor invoices, approvals, and checks.
- Prepares and distributes annual 1099 forms to vendors and IRS.
- Reconciles monthly credit card transactions (Concur).
- Assists with monthly closing procedures and reports.
- Requires 2+ years of hands on accounts payable experience.
- Experience processing invoices in an ERP system, including matching to purchase orders, is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is highly preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Concur or other expense audit systems is highly preferred
- Requires attention to detail and compliance with strict deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should contact John Cambareri at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-897-5216 for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.