Growing healthcare company in Ft lauderdale is looking for a Senior Accountant to be responsible for the monthly close process, financial statement review and month-end reporting analysis. Assist with the preparation of the annual budgets, monthly projections and hospital billing accounts receivable.
Company offers advancement opportunities and comprehensive benefits
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Month-end close, journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review financial statements and supporting schedules
- Prepare budgets and analyze variances
- Analyze existing hospital contracts and prepare pricing models to project financial performance of new contracts
- Oversee contract/billing AR with staff accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting .
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience
- Strong general ledger and monthly closing experience, through financial statements
skills: Budgeting, Accruals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.