A rapidly growing liquid transportation company is seeking a reliable, detail-oriented, and professional AP Specialist to join their team. This person needs to have great communication skills, they must be reliable, and they need to be able to function in a fast-paced work environment.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 7 to 4
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Accounts Payable and making vendor payments
- Creates Purchase Orders and turns them into Invoices (processing 75-100 invoices daily)
- Accepting customer payments
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively, re-prioritize as new demands arise
- Understanding of basic general ledger activity
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of Accounts Payable
- Experience with Oracle or any other ERP such as SAP or JDE
- NO DEGREE REQUIRED. High School Diploma required.
- Adequate computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint)
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Oracle software
skills: Oracle, MS Office, Accounts Payable, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.