A Texas-based property management company is seeking a detail-oriented Payroll Analyst to join its growing team!
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Verify the hours of about 450 employees. (over 50 stores with about 8-9 employees each)
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Must have at least 3 years experience processing payroll
- Someone who thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Self-Sufficient - doesn't need much guidance
- Experience with multi-state weekly payroll is a MUST
skills: Excel, Payroll Tax-Multistate, Payroll - 50 - 500, Payroll - 500+, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.