Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Large Financial Institution in the uptown area of Charlotte, NC.
The candidate will work with business and technology teams to develop a project plan, document business requirements and manage other deliverables associated with the effort to track the work to completion.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35.02 - 43.04 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and experience managing SDLC projects focused on data and reporting, as well as the following skills:
- 5-7 years of related project management experience
- Familiarity with capital markets & institutional brokerage; market and counterparty risk experience preferred
- Leadership, relationship building and management skills required
- Ability to work with others collaboratively for team success
- Proven track record of leading medium to complex projects on time and on budget utilizing disciplined project management and organization skills
- Ability to understand problems, identify solutions and develop clear options and recommendations
- Experience in formal project methodology; specifically in the creation of business cases, project initiation, development of comprehensive business requirements, identification of project interdependencies, general oversight of the development life cycle and testing strategies and the planning for successful delivery
- Experience presenting to senior management with strong oral and written presentation skills
- Ability to synthesize information to identify key risks, customer impact, financial implications, delays that could impact delivery, and issues that pose material risk to the project or business
- Reliable, results driven individual capable of completing tasks with little direction and oversight required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Click to Apply
skills: Project Manager, ITIL, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, Lean, PMI, Agile Development, PM BOK, Project Management Skills and Tools, Big 4 Proprietary Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.