This is a contract role expected to last 5 months.
The Sourcing Team is well established in North America, and we are expanding our capability and expertise into other geographies as we look to grow the sourcing function's capability. This is an exciting role allowing you to leverage a well-established framework, but simultaneously allowing you to shape and build on this foundation.
As a Dedicated Sourcer, you will be focused on generating a strong pipeline of qualified candidates for the Pension Administration Group primarily based in Montreal. In doing so, you will work with proprietary tracking and research tools, within a global sourcing framework.
The Dedicated Sourcer will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with strong resources, supporting an innovative, forward thinking company. Additionally, you must be able to successfully manage and close multiple, simultaneous searches. You should thrive in a fast-paced, client-oriented environment and work well under pressure, demonstrating the ability to manage and prioritize your workload.
This role may sit remote.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Conduct research, make outreach to, and provide a robust and diversified slate of candidates for mid to senior level positions within the Pension Administration Group
- Actively engage target talent in exploratory and screening conversations
- Conduct research of talent landscape, employing Willis Towers Watson's talent identification tools and strategies
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop sourcing strategies for specific searches
- Develop deep understanding of businesses supported
- Develop strong understanding of our prospect database and thoroughly track all connections with prospects
- Provide regular reporting on sourcing and outreach efforts
- Provide a "high touch" sourcing experience for Candidates, Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Help to define, improve and document the sourcing process for global use around the world
- Contribute to various talent acquisition projects
Previous experience required.
Bachelor's degree required.
skills: Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.