Do you want to be a key influencer part of a high growth organization at forefront of socially responsible consumer goods?
In this newly created position reporting into the VP Finance, the successful individual will be the will be the primary support for sales and operations teams providing analysis models to aid customer growth and company performance.
location: Wilmington, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage the monthly financial reporting process, with variance analysis to budget/forecast and prior year. Including, revenue reporting, headcount reporting and cash flow analysis.
- Manage monthly financial reporting to department heads, explaining variances to budget/forecast
- Provide required monthly compliance package to lenders and external stakeholders
- Track financial key performance indicators on company's strategic scorecard
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5 - 7 years' experience in a consumer products finance role
- Experience in cost analysis and revenue management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.