Do you want to be a key influencer part of a high growth organization at forefront of socially responsible consumer goods?
We are seeking an Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join a privately-held company in Greater Boston. Reporting into the VP Finance, the successful individual will be the will be the primary support for sales and operations teams providing analysis models to aid customer growth and company performance.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Create customer item level income statements with actual results and publishing period scorecards
- Track and analyze variances to expectations and support the development of strategic recommendations
- Track and analyze trade expense and promotions
- Work with the sales team to update forecasts, develop annual plans and work on various key customer promotion analysis
- Produce analysis of actual performance versus standard and the identification of sources of variances
- Support the development of projects to improve cost performance
- Work on cost projects to review item profitability, manufacturing performance and will provide key period Operation scorecards
- Support the material planning and inventory process and also recommend updates to cost of goods standards
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5 - 7 years' experience in a consumer products finance role
- Experience in cost analysis and revenue management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.