Freight Payment Coordinator
*This is a 12 Month Contract*
Handles freight bills on shipments from NPPC plants and outside warehouses
to customers, including auditing bills in resolution, guaranteeing accuracy of rates
in Base Rate system, and interacting with ORM Associates to ensure accuracy
of customer profiles with regard to credit allowances pertaining to freight.
- Works closely with plant transportation personnel on exception to freight invoices.
- Works closely with freight carriers regarding invoice issues.
- Coordinates distribution of miscellaneous freight bills to division/departments
responsible for payment.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $12 - 13 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
Responsible for Rate Entry and updates.
Audits NPPC International freight through freight payment system.
Sort and process LTL invoices, ensuring billing issues are identified and resolved by suppliers and carriers.
Education: High School
2 years experience
good phone communication
strong computer skills
working knowledge of transportation functions/terms
ability to work with minimal supervision
Microsoft Suite of Applications (Excel, Teams, OneNote, and Outlook)
- Work with all divisions, subsidiaries, general office, and field locations.
- 3rd party freight payment providers
- Freight Carriers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.