Corporate Staff Accountant
One of our clients in Kennessaw is looking for a staff accountant to join their team. Are you detail-oriented, efficient, organized, an assertive self starter capable of multi-tasking? If so, you should apply.
location: Kennesaw, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist with month-end closing
- Assist internal and external auditors.
- Prepare financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, and analysis for senior management; analyzing trend results.
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Prepare journal entries, accruals/reclasses, and variance analysis
- Project reporting
- Annual reports and other corporate filings
- Assist with licensing (construction/engineering)
- Assist with accounting system upgrades (optimize utilization of Timberline/Sage 300 CRE)
- Assist with Payroll
- Assist the Purchasing Department
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Two to three years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Extremely detail-oriented, efficient, organized, assertive self-starter capable of multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work with a wide range of personalities in a fast paced project-oriented environment
- Construction accounting experience a PLUS
- Experience working with Timberline/Sage 300 CRE a PLUS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.