Marketing Program Coordinator needed to support an innovative social media organization.
In this role you will provide administrative support to programs that bring customers from all over the world to internal teams - as well as events that facilitate product innovation.
This role is focused on supporting company hackathons and our inspiration programs' work to connect advertising product builders (Design, Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing, etc.) to customers. Our product teams have a passion for understanding our customers and hacking to build new products. Your time will be split 50/50 across company hackathons and inspiration programs.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Support ABP Inspiration Programs on short-term projects
- Managing onsite customer experiences end-to-end: arranging customer travel/lodging arrangements, travel visa support, local transportation, expense reimbursement and thank-you gifts
- Supporting project management including budget tracking, building project timelines, coordinating partner meetings, as well as events and design support
- Partnering with contracts team to open and track Statements of Work and Purchase Orders
- Support Hackathon Programs Manager on company hackathon event coordination
- Opening and managing event tickets for hackathon, prototype forum, and mini prototype forum
- Managing survey distribution and data collection
- Collaborating with the printing of posters, shirts, stickers, and decorations for hackathons as well as framing of Hackathon photos and posters
- Open and track purchase orders
2+ years' professional experience working in marketing/technology industry in administrative or coordination role
Previous experience in one or more of the following: event coordination, program or project coordination, learning and development support, administrative assistant
Ability to prioritize work with multiple demands
Ability to coordinate multiple learning programs at the same time
Experience managing a diverse set of internal relationships, with the ability to influence stakeholders (facilities, event operations, audio visual team, etc.)
Associate's Degree or Professional Certification
skills: Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.