This is a contract role that has the opportunity to go permanent.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Produce and type financial documents for the practice teams.
- Input and document revisions from handwritten, typed, converted, or scanned materials using appropriate resources.
- Ensure quality control of assigned work.
- Help set and review department standards and procedures and help ensure all documents conform to formats, styles, and standards.
- Maintain formatting consistency and writing standards for processing financial statements and reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of word processing experience with advanced knowledge of MS Word 2007, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong proofreading skills.
- Excellent typing skills, 65+ words per minute.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.