job summary: Now Hiring: Corporate Planning Senior Manager
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!!
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: ASSIGNMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Lead corporate forecasting routines and actuals reviews to help leadership assess performance and surface enterprise trade offs
-Prepare excel and powerpoint materials to facilitate dialogue and decision making across senior Finance and Company leadership
-Partner across FP&A on routines, key themes and trends to be shared with senior leadership
- B.A/B.S degree in accounting or finance
- 7+ years relevant finance experience (including FP&A experience)
- Strong analytical, decision-making, communication and organizational skills
- Superior leadership skills with enthusiasm, initiative and a passion for results
- Experienced in collaborating across departments/business units and driving results through collaboration
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; tailors message by audience, negotiate consequences, handle crisis, setbacks and conflicts constructively and diplomatically, and provide essential information to the right people at the right time; relationship-building aptitude
- Microsoft excel, powerpoint as well as SAP and SSAS skills desired Location:
Minneapolis, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below. If you have any specific questions, please email me below:
Amanda Nordmann firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: SAP, Analysis, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.