greater Tampa team specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing and help hundreds of professionals grow their career each year. We have an immediate opportunity for a Staff Accountant.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $42,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The Staff Account will be responsible with the day-to-day assistance of the accounting duties and operation.
- Perform the month-end close
- Address adjusting journal entries throughout the month
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations including bank accounts, prepaid accounts, and accrual accounts
- Process company payroll with payroll platform, currently ADP TotalSource
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Perform ad-hoc data and financial analysis when needed
- Perform variance analysis prior to the supervisor's final review
- Maintain and advise on internal controls and accounting policies
- Support process and company improvement initiatives
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting with 3 years of experience
- Strong experience in Excel, Work and Outlook
- Experience working with ERP system, NetSuite preferred
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates in-person or virtually and present the best talent interviews with the employer - we will move quickly!
Click Apply to submit your resume today.
skills: General Ledger, Variance Analysis, Inventory, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.