job summary: Litigation Legal Assistant/Paralegal
to join busy team in Richmond office!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Knowledge of legal terminology and principles as well as good computer skills are required for this role.
- Experience with a case management program is a requirement.
- Manages and negotiates liens, including liens associated with ERISA, Medicare, Medicaid, and workers compensation.
- Experience drafting answers to discovery including Interrogatories, Requests for Production of Documents, and Requests for Admission of Fact.
- Maintain an attorney's calendar including scheduling depositions, hearings, and trials.
qualifications: 2 years
of experience in personal injury law as a Litigation Legal Assistant or Paralegal.
skills: Legal Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.