Oversee all aspects of accounting cycle, manufacturing costs, and billing cycle, as well IT and administrative functions.
location: Moorestown, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions
- Implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of all accounting activities
- Responsible for all payroll, perpetual inventory integrity, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, Human Resources, IT and Materials
- Maintain a system of controls over all accounting and material functions
- Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial records
- Assure financial plans are consistent with organizational goals
- Manage commercial banking relationships.
- Development and economic evaluation of various fringe benefit programs (Health, Life, 401K).
- Interface with outside audit firms, banks, casualty/liability insurance agent(s) and credit card companies.
- Ensure compliance for all state and federal reporting including sales and use tax, M1000, OSHA reporting, Dept. of Labor Reporting etc.
- Manage all hardware and software issues regarding IT. Develop strategies to better utilize our currently technology and upgrade when necessary.
- Responsible for all HR functions including, interviewing, hiring, firing, employee relations, performance evaluations, salary assessment, etc.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficient with computerized accounting software
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Excellent decision making skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Strength of character to drive change
- Capable of displaying positive leadership traits that result in a united team
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
Please apply to this post today for consideration!
skills: Activity Based Costing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.