GL Accountant - Working with a hyper growth Unicorn late stage pre-IPO technology company in San Francisco that is currently seeking a GL Accountant for their team. This role will support the Assistant Controller and be involved in helping to develop a growing corporate accounting group. This role will have ample opportunity to grow and develop within a dynamic environment. Qualified candidates will have 3+ years of General ledger experience or combination of public accounting and industry experience. Please apply directly for additional consideration.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform various GL month-end close activities, including preparation and review of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Reconcile, investigate and resolve variances in general ledger accounts
- Prepare Balance Sheet and P&L fluctuation analyses
- Assist in preparing internal and external financial reporting schedules
- Support the quarterly reviews and annual audit requests and inquiries from our external auditors
- Manage assigned projects and collaborate with cross-functional team members in delivering high quality, reliable, decision ready information to business partners
- Assist in establishing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring accounting control procedures and accounting policies.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting.
- CPA or interest in obtaining CPA
- 3-4+ years relevant accounting experience.
- Excellent analytical, technical and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP.
- Experience working under strict deadlines and ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Must be a fast learner, multi-tasker with a strong desire to learn and a 'can do' attitude,
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.