Our Client, is a boutique Commercial Loan Service's Firm located in the western suburbs looking for a well-rounded Commercial Loan Services Coordinator/Property Accountant and/or a Bookkeeper out of a property accounting firm that not only wants to do Property Accounting but also would love to broaden their accounting skills and get into the back office duties in operation. This means making sure the lender and the commercial real-estate clients are being serviced in all of the various areas that needs to be met to be compliant from both sides of the transactions. This is a very interesting role as it has many components to it and every day will be different and challenging. Attention to detail is one of the key components to this role as well as being able to multi task and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Manage daily cash, record cash management and cash-flow, prepare transfers as well as follow up e-mails to the lenders and borrowers. If any discrepancies occurs this position will need to call the party and resolve any issues in regards to payments.
- Send out monthly billings and follow up with the clients if need be.
- Responsible to set up ACH's for the clients as well as open up new bank accounts for the clients.
- Responsible for putting together month-end financial reports to the clients as required.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations, make sure the borrowers are compliant with CAM as well as other required accounting responsibilities.
- Assist in year-end Audits with outside CPA firm as well as producing work papers and other financial documents needed.
- In regards to Insurance and policies required for the lender, this role will collect insurance certificates and policies and review them against the lenders requirements, this can vary from lender to lender or portfolios of commercial real-estates.
- In this role you might have to look at contracts, insurances and make changes and follow up calls and e-mails to both sides of the Loan. Review and submit inspections and follow up on deferred maintenance required by law. You will also be responsible to prepare UCC renewal's quarterly as well as preparing and filing of satisfactions on loans paid in full.
- There will also be allot of interesting and exciting special project work assigned by the president, legal team or other departments to take ownership off.
This is a nice exciting opportunity that has a very varied array of responsibilities and is perfect for someone especially coming out of Property Accounting that wants to do more than only accounting on a daily basis. It's a very stable firm and this role is open due to growth. If you feel like this would be a good fit for you please submit your resume in word to: Cecilia.firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate consideration or call Cecilia Bjurstrom work number is: 610-382-9742
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.