In this role you will be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team to support the organization that is vital to the future growth and success of Facebook. Successful candidates will need basic FP&A core skills, understand Recruiting operations, able to use strong analytical skills to build accurate models for high complexity projects, and be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams. This role is located in San Francisco, CA.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Manage part of the P&L, perform monthly close process, and both headcount and operating expense (Opex) reporting.
- Able to build the bottoms-up budget and ensure forecast data accuracy for both headcount and Opex
- Provide financial guidance and insight across for budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning.
- Review expense actuals and trends with business partners, as well as provide suggestions for improvement. Ensure and maintain forecast data accuracy and integrity at all times.
- Be a data-driven finance partner to recruiting with the ability to analyze and summarize data. Prepare, track, and report on KPIs and ROI to deliver insights on productivity and operating costs.
- Develop budget QBRs, excel models and ad-hoc analyses for the business.
- Track-record of partnering with the business to deliver data-driven insights
- Problem solving capabilities and analytical skills
- Experience in Excel, Essbase/Hyperion, PowerPoint, and Tableau
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines demonstrating organizational skills
- 4+ years of Finance experience in FP&A, reporting analytics or recruiting operations support
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or equivalent major
skills: Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.