My client, a large Financial Services company, is currently seeking a dynamic and process driven Results Investment Analyst
for an immediate 6 month assignment. The Results Investment Analyst
will be responsible for providing portfolio performance and attribution in support of the investment group (portfolio managers and research analysts). This will include validation, maintenance, reporting and analysis investment portfolios. Candidates MUST have experience in Performance Measurement and Attributions of portfolio management.
In addition, the Results Investment Analyst
will support the implementation of a new results and attribution system (BISAM B-ONE). You will be responsible for partnering with the implementation team as a business representative to perform input data mapping & calculation validation, and contribute to the design and evolution of automated processes and business operating model.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65.00 - 68.95 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for partnering with the implementation team as a business representative to perform input data mapping & calculation validation, and contribute to the design and evolution of automated processes and business operating model.
- Performance measurement - calculate, validate, maintain, and interpret portfolio total & asset level results and statistics
- Performance evaluation - portfolio attribution, benchmark analysis, transaction and holdings analysis (e.g. transaction and process impact analysis)
- Client support - explain calculations and methodologies, research & resolve issues, and fulfill ad-hoc requests
- Project support - partner with other business units, our Information Technology Group, or external vendors on system evaluation, design and implementation
- System expertise - serve as a subject matter expert for one or more internal and external industry applications, understanding configurations and calculation methodologies for various investment types
- Results & attribution process analysis - troubleshoot issues, understand system flows & dependencies as well as purpose, mechanics and impact of transactions on results, and support on-going design for data mapping & transformation
- Process optimization - continuously develop & evolve best practices, increase efficiency, and enhance capabilities including identification of system enhancements
- Risk mitigation - design and develop business processes, risk control measures, and metric evaluations to meet evolving business needs and to ensure on-going adherence with compliance regulations
Click to Apply
- Candidates MUST have experience in Performance Measurement and Attributions of portfolio management.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, economics, statistics, computer science, MIS, or other quantitative field.
- A related charter (CIPM or CFA) is preferred
- Domain knowledge in performance measurement and attribution
- Experience with performance measurement systems, particularly BI-SAM B-ONE is a plus
- Professional experience in an analytical/quantitative business role is preferred
- Familiarity with portfolio accounting transactions and their impact to performance measurement is preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to manage complexity, and intellectual curiosity
- Strong innovation mindset and keen focus on process optimization
- High service orientation, integrity, and ownership of work
- Strong communication skills
- Interpersonal savvy and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- An ability to analyze both data and processes
- SQL knowledge is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.