Randstad is currently seeking a Billing Analyst for a growing company in Dallas. This is a direct hire opening that is available exclusively through Randstad. A degree in Mathematics or experience working with employee benefits is required to be considered for this role.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Coordinate with various teams for succession plans
- Distribute reports and client feedback files
- Process manual calculations and cross-check automated calculations for accuracy
- Understanding of plan provisions from benefit plans
- Provide support for special projects
- Execute process improvements
- Degree in Mathematics or similar field (Statistics, Finance)
- Willingness to work overtime
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and independently
- Benefit Plan administration experience
- Understanding of regulatory aspects of benefit plan administration
Please click below to apply!
skills: Business Analysis, Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.