Our health care/pharmaceuticals industry client in the La Jolla area is looking for a Senior Accounting Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are a candidate who came from public accounting and are looking for their first corporate position OR have been in corporate from public accounting and are looking for more of a growth opportunity, this is the role for you!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assist with month end close- propose journal entries, reconciliations, and bank deposits
- Update financial statements, schedules, reporting tools, and provide financial data for planning and forecasting
- Facilitate and lead the annual budget process
- Performs special projects mainly around process improvements and ad hoc reporting
- BA degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- Active CPA or MBA highly preferred
- 4+ years of accounting and finance experience
- Large ERP knowledge required
- Advanced Excel skills required
skills: Budgeting, Finance, Financial Analysis, Forecasting, CPA, Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Finance Model, Financial Systems Analysis, Financial Restatement, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow, Financial Reporting - External, Financial Reporting - Internal, Analysis - Risk, FP&A / Modeling, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting, External Financial Statement Preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.