Our client is a well established building materials supplier that operates throughout Northern California and they are currently in the market for an Accounts Receivable Analyst for their Newark location. This position would responsible for high volume Account collection, posting and applying credit payments, processing credit applications for new customers and preparing monthly A/R status reports. Our client offers a welcoming team atmosphere that supports their great company culture as they value their employees and customers above all else and have been a 3x time winner of Best Places to work in the Bay Area. In addition, they offer great work life balance and flexible schedule!
location: Newark, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Open job accounts
- File mechanics liens accordingly
- Process lien releases for customers upon request
- High volume Account collection
- Customer service:
- Update account info
- Re-print invoices/statements
- Help customers with account issues
- Research and reconciliation of accounts as needed
- Post and apply credit card payments
- Process credit applications for new customers
- Coordinate Web Portal access for new customers
- Prepare monthly A/R Status reports
- Scan credit apps, pre-liens, lien releases, etc. into Bistrack
- 3+ years of experience - Collections (required)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Construction industry experience a plus
- BisTrack experience a plus
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to Michael.Ahmadi@randstadusa.com
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.