When you take pride in what you're doing, work is a joy. And there's plenty to be proud of at this SoDo company. If you want to be apart of leaders in sustainability, genuine innovation, creating technologies and services that help our clients while they're lowering their greenhouse gas emissions - the ultimate win-win situation for anyone looking to pursue an entry level Contract employee for 3-6 months on their AP team. This company is experiencing exponential growth which opens up endless opportunities if the contract is run successfully.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Answer customer service phone line
- Trouble shoot invoices that fall out from our auto approval process.
- Run daily reports to load invoices into our ERP system.
- Post invoices to the GL
- Manage our customer service email box.
- Rejection and Hold reports
- 1 year experience in AP
- Attention to detail
- Written and Verbal communication skills
- Willing to research fallouts
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
skills: A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.