job summary: Now Hiring: Testing Finance Data Analyst
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
Provides business process, system support and data quality governance for master data through data coordination and integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent data flows to business and stakeholders.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $1 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 1 Years
- Understands end-to-end master data processes and flows and using that knowledge to design and implement master data management solutions.
- Provides business process, system support and data quality governance for master data through data coordination and integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent data flows to business and stakeholders.
- Conducts testing and system validation to troubleshoot issues related to master data management and system.
- Identifies and implements process improvements in relation to master data processes.
- Identifies, reviews and evaluates master data management metrics.
- Recommends ways to strengthen data integrity, quality and availability across the enterprise.
- Provides training and support on master data process to users.
qualifications: Required / Must Have Competencies:
- Master user in EXCEL / Data Manipulation
- Analytic / Critical Thinking / Problem Solving Skills
- Understand SAP Retail / MM
- Large-scale Data Validation Experience
- Quick Learner
- Management of multiple tasks / execution driven Desired / Nice to Have:
- Finance Acumen (P&L, Accounting, Controls, Reconciliation)
- Communication of progress/results/key themes
- Retail experience (Supply Chain/Finance)
- SAP Master Data knowledge
- Defect management Location:
Minneapolis, MN If you would like to be a valued employee to their organization, please email qualified resumes to:
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: SAP, Supply Chain, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.