job summary: Commissions Analyst
The Commissions Analyst will be responsible for calculating and keeping track of all commissions' data.
location: Santa Ana, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Calculate and verify the company's commission programs including sales representative assignments, commission splits, commission rates and exceptions to the rules.
- Maintain commission data within the company database and other databases.
- Interact with external sales representatives and customers.
- Responsible for providing the commission accrual on a monthly basis.
- Upload data files into the company database, auditing for accuracy, calculating of commissions, and reporting the data to controllers.
- Investigate commission discrepancies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years processing commissions.
- Must be a power Excel user.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
$25-$30 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Katie at 949-236-7258.
skills: Analysis, Commissions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.