job summary: Compliance Specialist
needed to support company compliance with state regulations governing producers and performs routine compliance functions related to contracting, license verification, appointments and adherence to internal policies and procedures. The Compliance Specialist
acts as compliance resource to internal and external business entities related to Producer Lifecycle.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts in order to build mutual trust and credibility and to demonstrate commitment to achieving business objectives while ensuring compliance with state laws and regulations.
- Able to process high volumes of routine producer onboarding requests and maintenance transactions in accordance with defined procedures and compliance rules.
- Respond to voicemails, emails from business partners and or external producers in accordance with defined metrics in a clear, customer focused and professional manner.
- Delivers professional activities in the Compliance job family. Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review.
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in a compliance department or law firm/legal department with compliance related matters.
- Demonstrated ability to learn a substantial amount of information in a short period of time.
- Proficiency in computer skills, database management and online searching.
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strength in customer focused communications.
- Ability to successfully handle competing and changing priorities on a continual basis.
- Ability to independently handle routine issues.
- College Degree preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.