My client, a fortune 100 financial services company, is currently seeking a dynamic and process driven Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
for an immediate contract opening. The Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
serves as a full life cycle recruiter supporting the Investment Operations team. Must have experience recruiting for Accounting & Finance roles focused on Big 4, analytics, corporate operations, etc. This is a 6 month engagement with potential to be extended. Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant Job Summary:
- Demonstrates full knowledge of Talent Acquisition processes and practices and is an experienced sole contributor. Develops and implements Talent Acquisition strategies. Provides leadership and expertise for the full scope of the Talent Acquisition function, including all aspects of recruiting strategy development, assessment/selection and candidate management.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manages internal client relationships
- Provides guidance and counsel to management team regarding talent acquisition strategies, guidelines, procedures, and programs.
- Consults with clients throughout the course of a search to proactively provide updates, facilitate candidate debrief discussions and recommend course corrections. Keeps clients abreast of recruiting activities; ensures they are aware of trends and challenges; and maintains consistency in the candidate assessment process, recommending assessment approaches as needed.
- Influences decisions based on business knowledge and relationships
- Engages the business in workforce planning discussions to identify both long term and temporary staffing solutions based on organizational goals and objectives
- Candidate Assessment
- Partners with business leaders and HR Business Partners across Capital to develop position profiles, candidate profiles, sourcing strategies and assessment plans specific to a given requisition/position. Provides clear and succinct position and candidate specifications so the interview team can effectively match candidates to the requirements.
- Conducts interviews using a competency based assessment model (Lominger's Interview Architect) to draw accurate conclusions about alignment with Capital's leadership concepts, technical skills and organizational requirements.
- Utilizes information gathered from interviews and references to support hiring recommendations.
- Recommends and implements recruiting / sourcing plans
- Develops sourcing plans which support broader organizational goals and business strategies; plans may be for an individual position or in support of a broad functional strategy
- Identifies appropriate internal and external candidates for positions through passive and active sourcing methods, including information gathered through the resource review process, direct sourcing, talent pooling, networking, internet and associate referrals. Evaluates sourcing results throughout the course of a search to recommend and implement alterations as needed.
- Manages relationships with a network of external vendors, including retained, contingent, and research based recruiting firms. Recommends the appropriate vendor(s) for a given search and negotiates agreements in collaboration with Purchasing and Legal as appropriate.
- Communicates with candidates throughout the recruiting process to ensure an optimal candidate experience.
- Gathers information related to the candidates' individual situation, including compensation data, relocation needs, and other considerations related to interest in the opportunity
- Partners with business leaders, HRBPs, and HR specialists to develop, extend and negotiate employment offers
- Creates appropriate documentation
- Consistently updates applicant tracking system in a timely manner with appropriate candidate and/or position information. Maintains a record of recruiting activities which includes candidate assessment and requisition data.
- Facilitates hiring decisions
- Guides business to effective review of candidate information to facilitate well informed hiring decisions.
- Develops offer recommendations and extends offers to candidates.
- Consults with other HR specialists and generalists around hiring decisions and the development of offers.
- Ensures proper onboarding of new associates.
- Provides leadership to the team
- Provides direction to other associates and assists them in completing their assignments
- Performs quality checks and verifies the accuracy of work prepared by other associates.
- Participates in the training and development of other associates -- provides feedback to manager regarding special training requirements.
- Serves as a positive role model for other associates.
- Provides direction and support to team members related to sourcing, assessment, collaboration with clients and HR business partners, vendor management and related Talent Acquisition activities
- May manage associates
- Participates and may lead Talent Management and HR related projects to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the function.
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned
Click to Apply
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
- Demonstrates ability to plan processes and work for a group or team to assure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates project planning skills on projects, initiatives and programs of high complexity.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of high complexity.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity.
- Demonstrates effective facilitation and consultative skills. Proactively anticipates the needs of clients groups.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and develop/maintain relationships within Capital.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of HR systems and technologies and ability to apply it to work assignments.
- Demonstrates excellent assessment skills, including an understanding of competencies and a deep understanding of behavioral and situational interviewing.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of recruiting processes, sourcing approaches, market data, employment laws and assessment methods. Exhibits knowledge in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting the department/business area.
- Demonstrates broad understanding of compensation practices and company benefits.
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.