Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a strong Staff Accountant
for an immediate opening with a large firm in Richmond, VA.
Please email me directly at email@example.com for more information on current job opportunities.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Preparation of detailed balance sheet, income statement and cash flow information for budget and forecasts
- Prepare journal entries including monthly routine closing entries
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly account reconciliations
- Prepare and compile documents for external auditors, taxing authorities and other internal parties
- Engage in the more critical and complex aspects of accounting and conduct technical research to assist with GAAP compliance
- Review of capital expenditure requests to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- 2+ years of corporate accounting or public accounting experience
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, thorough and organized
- Ability to work autonomously and manage several projects simultaneously
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel user: Pivot Tables/Vlookups
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.