Interpretation of AML Risk standards, guidelines, policies and procedures. Make risk based determination through Quality Analysis whether alerts were properly cleared by Compliance Alerts Analysts. Ensure Alert data has been accurately collected and documented, including but not limited to: Investigations data, Suspicious Activity Reports (SARS) & Currency Transaction Reports (CTR), Know Your Customer (KYC) information, any relevant account and transaction data and all required information which would assist in an investigation. Strong research, analytical and comprehension skills, with ability to analyze large amounts of data
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Job Requirements
- 1-3 years experience in financial compliance, customer contact or service operations preferred.
- Self-starter, capable of working under minimum supervision.
- Individual must be results driven and have attention to detail, maintain a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize/multi-task
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership over "quality" and end-to-end best practices
- Strong analytical/time management skills
- Results-oriented team player
- Able to meet goals and quotas
- Adept at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Strong communication skills are a must - verbal and written
- Adaptable, flexible, and willing to work in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong documentation skills to clearly articulate alert disposition
- Adherence to controls and standards
- Knowledge of AML/KYC compliance including the USA Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and related AML regulations preferred.
qualifications: Application Process
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.