job summary: Senior Treasury Analyst / Treasury Manager
Currently working with a hyper growth late stage pre-IPO technology company in San Francisco that is currently seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst / Treasury Manager for their Austin, TX
that can support the Director around a variety of treasury operations including: Banking relationships, cash management, investments, and hedging. Would be looked at as key right hand person within treasury that can help build out treasury as the company grows. Qualified candidates will have 5-10+ years of Treasury experience, including background within managing banking relationships and hedging. Please apply for further consideration.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Daily monitoring of cash flows and cash balances
- Online banking portal maintenance; regular review procedures
- Execute on the Company's investment strategy
- Lead and coordinate efforts to support implementation of externally managed accounts, custodial arrangements and related tools and analytic systems
- Oversee reporting and investment policy compliance and establish monthly/quarterly procedures to evaluate investment managers' performance and support appropriate accounting disclosures
- Develop investment reporting dashboards and monitor and make recommendations around counterparty exposures
- Support global treasury operations and assist with the management of the treasury workstation and online banking portals globally
- Research and respond to inquiries from accounting, tax, and other teams
- Own bank account maintenance, including opening/closing of accounts, updating banking resolutions & signatories
- Ensure timely and accurate wire payments
- Investment portfolio accounting and regulatory compliance: prepare month end journal entries, draft 10Q and 10K schedules, quarterly compliance reporting, year-end tax reports
- Participation in projects with cross-functional teams including Accounting, Tax, FP&A, and other finance and legal functions that impact global investments program
- Assists in other treasury projects as directed
- Document and maintain treasury policies and procedures
- Monthly reporting of balances and interest income
- Ability to drive results in a fast-paced/deadline oriented environment
- Team player
- Ability to work independently.
qualifications: Background required:
- 5-10+ years of treasury experience at a corporation or advisory firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Experience in a high-growth start-up and/or large multi-national preferred
- Great communication skills, well organized, strong project management skills, ability to multitask and be a team player is a must.
skills: Cash Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.