job summary: Are you a recently graduated PH.D focusing in science, engineering, nutrition or related field? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
My Client is currently looking to hire a newly graduated PH.D
who is looking to gain R&D industry experience.
The intern will support functional benefit platform leaders with various activities. This is a 12 - 18 month assignment.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 1 Years
- Develop or update 10 yr Roadmap to be well aligned with Growth/BU pipelines
- Understand Global Competitive landscape
- Assist with technical/science based assessment of innovations in the functional benefit arena
- Develop and document scorecard for innovation pipeline of ingredients.
- Profile/understand top suppliers for Ingredients for each platform (Ready now and Research Pipelines)
- The benefit platforms include topics such as: digestive health, hydration, energy, nutrition and beauty.
- The ideal candidate will have a Ph.D. degree in science, engineering, nutrition or related field.
Click to Apply
- PH.D degree in science, engineering, nutrition or related field
- Focus is R&D industry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.