- This is a contract role expected to last through April 2020
- Provide collections support in a call center environment for assigned market segment in Credit/Collections Department. Monitor accounts and contact customers and sales reps in order to reduce and maintain departmental standards for DDSO, % past due and bad debt expense according to company policy/procedures and state specific laws. Facilitate payments in order to enhance cash flow. Complete other duties as assigned.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Make and receive calls in a call center environment with a primary focus on outbound calls while maintaining department standards for contact management.
- Audit assigned aging reports/portfolio(s) to identify delinquent accounts and initiate appropriate collection activity, providing a proactive approach to collecting past due receivables.
- Participate in weekly aging and past due spreadsheet reviews.
- Coordinate with others, including field personnel in developing collection plans and resolving other issues using assigned system tool(s) to monitor and record all conversations and related collection efforts.
- Send Dunning discharge letters and related account notices. Contact delinquent account customers via email, letter, phone, and/or certified mail.
- Administer credit hold process to regulate and/or restrict shipment of product to accounts based on payment performance.
- Make recommendations for accounts to be placed with loss mitigation and/or legal.
- Initiate write-off requests as necessary, obtaining necessary approvals and update system information.
- Perform miscellaneous collection functions including payment processing, research/issue follow up, etc...
qualifications: Job Duties:
- Excellent written / verbal communications.
- Organizational / time mgmt skills.
- Working knowledge and current use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook Strong problem solving skills in addition to detail focus.
- Flexible, open to demand of industry changes and business decisions.
- Negotiation / assertiveness skills.
skills: Credit & Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.