Domestic Mobility Manager
Provide administrative support to one or more functional areas of Human Resources such as staffing, personnel records, employee or labor relations, compensation, benefits, training and/or equal opportunity affirmative action. Maintains a high level of confidentiality and understands the federal laws associated with human resource and payroll. Processes various applications, employment, enrollment, pay change information and other confidential forms and records. Gathers information and prepares reports. Maintains and distributes as appropriate, current employee information, policy and procedure manuals and other communications.
Foster a learning environment by sharing and documenting information and knowledge. Exhibit administrative excellence by meeting and exceeding department targets. Increase team effectiveness by contributing feedback on how department effectiveness and efficiency can be increased. Participate on (or lead) projects and project teams as assigned.
Interface routinely with customers which include: associates, managers, HR Operations associates, retirees, former associates, applicants, third parties and service providers.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Perform routine/general transactions and correspondence based on customer requests/requirements.
- Process various forms related to documenting human resources activities.
- Provide program support/administration for service scope areas (Benefits, Payroll, staffing/employment, employee relations, Leave of Absence Management, organizational development and training, succession planning, etc.)
- Serve as departmental resource on Human Resource policies and processes; interpret and apply HR policies and procedures.
- Function as a communication liaison; identify and share departmental issues, concerns, and needs with Senior HR Leadership and other HR associates regarding potential enhancements to current HR practices, policies and procedures.
- Assess customer needs, gather and give information and suggest options for inquiry resolution while navigating multiple computer systems/applications to gather pertinent information.
- Gather, track, review and audit the integrity of assigned measurement data. Provide data analysis and communication as required to HR activities.
High School diploma or GED equivalent required
Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
Combination of education/experience, in a human resources environment helpful
3+ years in customer service related experience required
1+ years prior experience in the field of Human Resources preferred
skills: Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.