job summary: Mortgage Loan Processor
needed immediately for prominent company in Richmond, VA!
The Loan Processor is responsible for processing and maintaining complete and accurate mortgage files, while providing support as is related to the mortgage lending function.
Please contact me directly for more information at - firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Obtains necessary information (i.e. loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, etc.) to process and complete mortgage loan files.
- Closes loans and disburses loan funds
- Assure error free documentation prior to distribution of closing packages
- Reconcile Loan Settlement/Due Participant Reports weekly.
- Ensure all loans are closed in a timely manner and in accordance with the company's and investor's requirements
- 2 years residential mortgage loan processing experience
- Organizational and time management skills to balance workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Knowledge of regulatory changes, external and internal compliance requirements, and investor guidelines to insure loan stability
- Be an advocate of the client; ability to quickly resolve customer escalations and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
skills: Loan Processing, Mortgage Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.