Randstad Professionals is currently seeking multiple Home Preservation Client Representatives
in the Greater Richmond area! If you, or anyone you know, may be looking for a fresh start and has experience in loss mitigation, loan administration, origination's processing, or call center experience this is the job for you!
Please email me directly at email@example.com for more information on current job opportunities.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- This position will primarily be 100% on the phone. (Inbound and outbound calls)
- Compiling a complete file to submit to underwriting
- Analyzing housing credit and income information
- Identify and recommending options for borrowers and notifying borrowers of decision, current status, options, and timelines, throughout the process.
- Performs a variety of mortgage loan documentation and call duties on moderately complex loans.
- Must have 1-2 years of Mortgage Loan experience***
- Minimum: High School Diploma with 2 years Experience in a direct customer contact service, collections, loan workout or sales environment or related financial services experience OR a Bachelors Degree.
- High proficiency level in Word and Excel
- Mortgage and/or customer service background
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Preferred: Bachelors Degree with 1 year experience in loss mitigation, origination processing, loan administration or call center environment
skills: Mortgage Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.