CALLING ALL RECENT GRADS!
Want to work for a national company that is the largest in its field that and tremendous growth potential, great benefits and empowering culture? Ready to start your career with a great organization?
A local market leader with growing national presence is looking for a Staff Accountant. The ideal Staff Accountant will have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, preferable with applicable internship experience.
Ready to take control of your future? Click to apply or contact Kristen Walsh at Kristen.Walsh@RandstadUSA.com. We are ready to interview today!
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- assist in day to day maintenance of the general ledger and related sub-ledgers
- perform account reconciliation and analysis
- perform general job accounting administration and monthly financial closing tasks
- provide supporting documentation for audits
- bachelor degree in accounting or related field
- self-starter with a proactive approach and a keen attention to detail and accuracy
- proficiency in MS Office Suite, including intermediate to expert Excel skills
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Bookkeeping, Accruals, Consolidations, Cost Accounting, Fund Accounting, Inventory, SEC Reporting, Property Accounting, Financial Reporting, Conversions, Bank Reconciliations, GAAP, Month-End Close, Depreciation, Sarbanes-Oxley, International Accounting, Financial Audit, Year End Close, Revenue Accounting, SOX, Project Accounting, Revenue Recognition, Inventory - Physical, Audit - Internal, Financial Reporting - External, Financial Reporting - Internal, International Financial Reporting, Standard Cost/Cost Accounting Standards, Audit - External, Fiduciary Accounting, Payroll Accounting & Benefits, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.