job summary: Randstad Accounting & Finance
is recruiting for a The Payment Application Specialist. Under general supervision, the Payment Poster is responsible for posting payments and adjustments to patient accounts in a timely and accurate manner and ensures financial information is reported to designated parties daily.
location: North Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Post electronic payments in the billing system
- Post credit card payments from insurance companies and patients
- The payment poster is responsible for balancing payments to the bank deposits
- Post returned checks
- Work the check to ensure denials are properly handled
- Maintains professional knowledge regarding medical billing and coding procedures, insurance carriers, federal programs, etc
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years year of experience manually and electronically posting insurance and patient payments
- Experience in full cycle medical billing, including appeals, diagnosis linkage issues, modifiers, etc.
- Have in depth knowledge of most insurance carriers, working knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes.
- Reliable and hard-working candidate that can work independently, as well as be a productive team player.
- Experience with EPIC required.
Compensation is up to 19/hr based on past experience. Qualified candidates please click apply or email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
skills: Medical Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.