Well established Real Estate Development and Management Company in Westchester County seeks a Jr. Accountant to work in their Accounting Department. The Jr. Accountant will take ownership of specific properties and handle all day to day accounting.
location: Valhalla, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare quarterly lender reports.
- Assist with proccessing monthly management fee expense calculations.
- Review and post AP entries entered by AP.
- Assist with updating tenant leases, new tenant setups
- Review and post cash receipts entries that are processed by AR.
- Work with Property Managers and office staff to answer questions relating to tenant charges, lease expiration dates, lease renewals, and new tenant set ups.
Ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
Apply here for immediate consideration
skills: Account Reconciliation, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.